Treasury Specialist Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Conshohocken, PA 19428, US
Accounting and Finance
At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® today!
Allied Universal is hiring a Treasury Specialist to join the Corporate Team. The company accepts payments from clients via client checks, electronic transactions (ach/wires), and credit cards. The Specialist is responsible for processing and the application of client receipts to client open invoices and problem resolution for any unapplied cash items.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Responsible for retrieving daily bank activity from select lockboxes, uploading into company platform to apply client payments to invoices. To also resolve any “kick-outs” and repost. Lastly, post the transactions to the general ledger.
- Assist the unapplied cash team in resolving any unapplied cash issues.
- Assist in any special projects assigned or backup to other treasury functions
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration is preferred
- Minimum of two years related experience with progressive responsibilities in a fast-paced service organization required
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.