Training Coordinator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Seattle, WA 98108, US
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
$70,000 - $75,000 Salary
Professional Learning Coordinator
The Professional Learning Coordinator will support operations in Amazon Corporate Security's Business Assurance Center. These full-time contracted position are located in the South Lake Union district of Seattle, WA.
Job Title: Professional Learning Coordinator
Department: Amazon Corporate Security
Location: Seattle, Washington
Employment Type: Full Time
The Professional Learning Coordinator will primarily focus on delivering training to staff and ensure those programs meet all client-directed requirements. This person will develop training material in line with adult learning principles and administer scheduled onboarding training sessions for new hire employees. In addition to leading training for new hires, the Professional Learning Coordinator will assist with ongoing training for the operational staff. They will be responsible for the distribution of training content to the operational team, as well as assisting in training operational staff to implement a planned training schedule and deliver training materials on shift. The Professional Learning Coordinator reports to the Professional Learning Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Onboard, orient, and train new hires in a classroom environment
- Schedule training sessions
- Work with subject matter experts and other key stakeholders to identify target audience training needs
- Work with Professional Learning Managers to build and edit training content
- Create training materials such as case studies, Master Scenario Events List (MSELs), PowerPoint presentations, eLearning modules (Rise 360/KNet), manuals and handouts
- Review training materials for accuracy and standards compliance
- Maintain training documents and records
- Maintain a core level of daily duty functional practice to provide training insights to management and assist in the construction and implementation of new training projects
- Perform other related duties as required
- Must have adult training experience beyond child/adolescent teaching, strong preference to training or educating in the corporate sphere AND the right disposition for engaging, interpersonal training experiences
- Project coordination/management experience
- Must have a graphic design hobby, skill set, credential, etc
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive without waiting for direction
- Ability to clearly communicate complex information and to effectively motivate small and large groups
- Ability to shift schedule, as necessary, to deliver training content to operational staff
- Bachelors in adult education, organizational behavior, psychology, or social work statistics, or a related field OR equivalent experience
- Ability to be flexible and deal with change in a rapid, evolving climate
- Excellent public speaking and verbal communication skills in a corporate environment
- Willingness to work on different projects as required by training and team needs
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Knowledge of learning management systems and e-learning tools
- Experience delivering virtual training
- Familiarity with security operations and access control systems
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of this job. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, skills, and standards required to perform essential job functions.
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.