Strategic Accounts Program Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Sunnyvale, CA 94086, US
Security Technology Services
When you join Allied Universal® Technology Services, you are joining one of the fastest growing security systems integrators in North America. Build your career within a fast-paced, dynamic, and diverse environment that combines leading-edge technology solutions - electronic access control, video surveillance, alarm monitoring, emergency communications, robotics, drones, and other smart tech innovative solutions - with physical security solutions to safeguard our clients and our communities.
Allied Universal® Technology Services is hiring a Program Manager with the Strategic Accounts Team. The Program Manager functions to ensure that the program to which they are assigned is successful and arrives at a profitable completion. Responsible for overall program progress, contract management, cost control, financial reporting, scheduling, quality assurance and control, and safety. Also responsible for overseeing and managing all staff for the program.
- Ensures that the requirements of the contract and the customer are fulfilled
- Serves as the primary contact for the customer on issues related to the contract and the construction
- Enforces a strict safety program that focuses on accident prevention; maintains a safe work environment for employees, subcontractors, visitors, and the general public. Monitors compliance with the company’s safety policies.
- Ensures that all activities on the program are conducted in such a way that protects company assets and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Manages the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, reports, and financial forecasts.
- Manages the staff at the program location to include hiring, training, evaluating, counseling, and, if necessary, terminating; assesses manpower needs and adjusts the staff appropriately.
- Supplements the Business Development and Project Development Departments in identifying and developing new business opportunities; assists in contacting, qualifying, and pursuing leads for new business opportunities; prepares estimates and proposals as necessary for potential new work.
Must possess one or more of the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in construction management or engineering
- Technical Associate’s degree in electronics with 3 years of construction-based experience
- High school diploma or equivalent with 5 years of construction-based work experience
- Must be able to work various shifts and weekends, as dictated by the operational needs of the team.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must have five (5) years of progressively more responsible field construction and management experience
- Must have five (5) years of security experience
- Work experience with CCTV, card readers, security software, and security fencing is required
- Prior work experience in a supervisory/management-level role
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Current state driver’s license, clean driving record (no points in prior 3 years), minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.