Strategic Accounts Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Hawthorne, CA 90250, US
Are you looking to become part of a dynamic, technology-driven company? AMAG Technology, an Allied Universal® Company, is a market leader in Physical Access Control, Identity Management and integrated security solutions. We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team, and offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more. Start your career with AMAG Technology today!
The Strategic Accounts Manager will be responsible for working with large-scale or strategically important end users in North America and/or globally. They will be accountable for closely managing these assigned customers and identifying, creating and capturing business opportunities within these organizations. The Strategic Accounts Manager must be able to work well with all levels of employees within the customer, including management level.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
The Strategic Accounts Manager must work closely with their assigned accounts, build a strong rapport and become their trusted advisor. They must facilitate support and provide information as requested and organize sponsorship to resolve issues that may arise. The Strategic Accounts Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing a successful business plan for maintaining and growing revenue within their assigned strategic accounts. The Strategic Accounts Manager will report to the Vice President of Sales.
The Strategic Accounts Manager will be expected to respond to customer requests for information in a timely manner. Such requests included, but may not be limited to: system design support, product feature and capability descriptions, price quotations, review/response to system requirement specifications and customer presentations. Utilizing the Regional Sales Managers, National Account Managers, Regional Sales Engineers, Business Development and other in-house resources, the Strategic Accounts Manager must drive revenue while maintaining Exceptional Customer Service.
Other Duties include:
- Development of Business Plans
- Grow revenue within the existing Strategic Account
- Work closely with the Marketing Department to develop and execute marketing initiatives
- Be a role model for the company culture
- Drive the development of revenue generating projects
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required in order to be hired. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Security sales experience with access control and/or video systems.
- Integrator sales experience for access control and video systems is acceptable.
- Track record of prospecting, qualifying, signing up and supporting customers.
- Willingness to travel including multiple nights.
- Must have strong communication skills and be highly motivated.
- Marketing experience
- Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time
The Strategic Accounts Manager will be expected to travel nationally. Such travel will have varying frequency depending on special projects, but is expected to be about 50-70%. Other travel includes participation at industry trade shows 2-3 times each year.
The Strategic Accounts Manager will be expected to present themselves in a professional manner as a representative of AMAG Technology. This includes strong written and verbal communication skills.
A college degree is preferred and at least 10 years of experience in a technical sales role in the security industry.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ENVIRONMENT:
- Major activities include working on PC while sitting, walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
- Physical effort is limited, to include some standing, bending, light lifting, and limited stretching and reaching
- Must be able to submit to drug screening to the extent permissible by law
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
Employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability
- Supplemental Health Insurance (accident, critical illness and hospital)
- Legal Plan
- Employee discounts
- Employee Assistance
- Commission payments
- 15 days of Vacation and 5 Sick days
- Pay Rate Range: $93,500 to $110,000
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.