Senior Account Manager - Electronic Security Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Chicago, IL 60154, US
Sales and Marketing
Allied Universal® Technology Services, one of the largest security systems integrators in the United States, offers comprehensive and integrated technology solutions to help clients mitigate risk and protect people and assets. Allied Universal® Technology Services all-inclusive service approach offers intelligent and seamless technology solutions from electronic access control, video surveillance, fire/life safety, alarm monitoring, emergency communications, technological threat management and response, and other smart tech innovative solutions, including a broad array of hosted /managed services via the company’s Monitoring and Response Center (MaRC), and the Global Security Operating Center.
We are in a growth mode and continue to hire talented Installation and Service Technicians, Monitoring Agents, Coordinators, Project Managers, Engineers, Architects, Branch Leadership and Sales Professionals. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® Technology Services today!
Allied Universal Technology Services is hiring a Senior Account Manager. The Senior Account Manager will be essential in the achievement of branch sales goals through the development of new enterprise security sales accounts throughout the territory. The Manager will represent Allied Universal Technology Services Core Values through a consultative approach with clients and internal partners. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a growing team with an industry leading Integrated Security Service, learn more about who we are: https://www.aus.com/our-services/technology-services
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Identify and develop new enterprise level customer prospects through networking, lead generation and lead management received through the AUS internal network
- Utilize consultative sales techniques in customer development situations
- Exceed sales goals as established by the organization
- Prepare and present Allied Universal Technology Services' offerings to end-user customers
- Aggressively grow service and maintenance agreements as part of solution selling process
- Determine hosted, managed, monitored sales opportunities with new customer prospects
- Prepare timely and accurate solution proposals to clients
- Identify and recognize the unique buyer in the buying process map to leverage and nurture connections to productive relationships
- Strategically coordinate schedule/travel to optimize client meetings throughout the territory
- Conduct all business with the highest of ethical and professional standards
- Maintain quality assurance by following organization standards
- Assist with other sales projects as needed
- Execute high level of integrity and trust with both internal and external customers.
Knowledge and Skills
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree plus at least 5 years outside sales experience in a B2B, enterprise sales environment, electronic security industry experience is a plus! In addition, we seek the following:
- The ability to work in a dynamic team environment with an expanding customer base
- Organized and analytical decision making capabilities
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically plan sales calls, sales presentations and cold calling
- Proven track record of excellence in sales activity (awards, top rankings, etc.) using consultative sales techniques
- Highly-motivated and customer service oriented
- Superior, world class interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- A true hunter with the ability to leverage social media and professional networks (i.e. LinkedIn) to prospect and follow up with consistency. Attend professional networking and community events when appropriate
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, manage deadlines and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally
- Proficient in web-based applications (i.e. salesforce.com), and programs (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint), to effectively edit and create reports, database entries and presentation materials
- Commitment to professional, ethical, and compliant business practices
- Ability to conduct site walks and attend onsite customer meetings
- Experience using a formal, defined sales process
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Experience selling security platforms is a plus - Software House, Lenel, S2, BRIVO, Open Options, Exacq, Milestone, ONSSI, Axis, American Dynamics, DMP, Bosch, Commend, Talk-A-Phone, Fluidmesh, Silent Knight, Gamewell – FCI, March Networks
Pay: $65k to 70k + auto allowance + gas card + commission + bonus (Depending on experience)
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.