Security Site Supervisor Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Bismarck, ND 58504, US
Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Afternoon, Evening, Morning
Looking to get back into workforce with a stable company? North America’s leading security company has opportunities available in your area!
At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® today!
Allied Universal Services is seeking the position of a Security Site Supervisor.
The Security Site Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services to an assigned customer. The Security Site Supervisor will act as a liaison between customers, Operation Managers and security officers. They will supervise site staff and provide coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
- Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Capably utilize scheduling and billing software to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Training Detail reports, etc.) that require interpretation and action for effective business management
- Enforce Contract Standards
- Administers site safety programs outlining site-specific hazards for security officers including vehicle / driving safety as appropriate to corporate procedures
- Prepared to participate in unemployment hearings
- Enforces Allied Universal’s policies as outlined in the handbooks and executive memos
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.