Security Operations Specialist Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Bellevue, WA 98007, US
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services, North America’s leading specialized protection company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve.
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services is a leading global security services provider and innovator, specializing in executive protection services for corporations. When you join our team, you’ll join more than 60 years of experience protecting peace of mind. Each and every one of our employees is committed to serving, securing and caring for the people and businesses in our communities.
Duties & Qualifications:
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services is seeking a results-driven, highly motivated Security Operations Specialist. The Specialist will be responsible for supporting Special Project Managers, Recruiting Team, Clients, and Agents. This role reports to the Operations Director with a primary function of supporting all operations worldwide. This is a full-time night-shift (12am-12pm) position that includes a mandatory 90-day probationary period depending on job performance and operational needs. Will work Wednesday through Saturday. To be successful in this role applicants must possess the ability to interact with all levels of corporation management, liaison internally and externally with a multitude of other departments and personnel. Strong oral communication and representational skills are required.
- Support global protective operations and intelligence functions through monitoring, open source and database research, intelligence management, communication, and escalation as required.
- Responsibilities include standard and emergent operational support, technology support, multi-level communications, resource management, Client and Agent interaction, and operational intelligence support.
- Agent will provide support to the Global Operations Team with daily operations, through mission monitoring, coordination and communications.
- Support, as appropriate, using a wide range of tools and technologies.
Key Candidate Attributes
- Possess a well-developed, creative thought process and the passion to solve complex problems.
- Ability to work autonomous or in a team.
- Capacity and aptitude to rapidly consume large volumes of new information to quickly become a baseline operation professional.
- Has a passion to learn and curiosity for how things function.
- An outside the box thinker, that understands the value of being flexible, resourceful and a team player.
- Must have one or more of the following experience(s): Executive Protection, Intelligence, Operations, Critical Incident Management.
- Must be well versed in current technologies and open source search methodologies.
- Ability to attend training events that fall outside normal work hours.
- Ability to work 12-hour shift work both day and nights is a hard requirement – will initially work night shift.
- Competence with MS Office Suite and other database systems.
- Must be willing to sign an NDA and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to effectively and confidently disseminate information to individuals, groups, peers, clients, executives and other appropriate stakeholders.
- Must be able to quickly adapt and excel in dynamic situations.
- Prepare written factual reports of incidents in the proper format and with correct grammar and spelling.
- Must be able to deal effectively with clients, and local partners, in normal and diverse situations, using tact and empathy.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor during stressful situations.
- Must have CPR Certification
Compensation, Benefits & Perks:
$23 per hour - Salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications
Allied Universal offers industry leading benefits, which are available to all full-time employee:
- Free employee life insurance
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Great company culture and work/life balance
- Casual work attire and work environment
No phone calls. Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.
CA PPO# 17384; CA PI# 28245; Office: 11674 Central Avenue, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.