Security Officer Central Florida Hiring Event Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Maitland, FL 32751, US
Security Officer Level
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal Security is hiring Security Professionals throughout Central Florida! We will be conducting interviews and hiring on the spot on Tuesday & Wednesday!
Security Class D License is not required for to interview. If you do not hold the license that's ok! Sponsorships are available for qualified candidates.
To register for this event, please click on the link below and select the time you will be attending. We look forward to meeting you!
Event Date: Tuesday, December 13th, and Wednesday, December 14th, 2022
Event Time: 10am to 2pm
Address: 851 Trafalgar Ct Maitland FL 32751, Suite 150W
We have Full Time and Part Time Security positions all around Central Florida! This includes Brevard, Seminole, Orange, Osceola, Volusia, Polk, Lake, Flagler, and Indian River County!
Our Company provides benefits if employed such as medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program. We also have a perks program where you can receive many discounts! Movie tickets, cell phone bills, purchasing a new vehicle, restaurants, Daycare and so much more!
As a Security Officer, you will serve and safeguard clients in a range of industries such as Commercial Real Estate, Healthcare, Education, Government and more.
- Provide customer service to our clients by carrying out safety and security procedures, site-specific policies and when appropriate, emergency response activities
- Respond to incidents and critical situations in a calm, problem solving manner
- Conduct regular and random patrols around the business and perimeter. Working environments and conditions may vary by client site.
- Be at least 18 years of age for unarmed roles; 21+ years of age for armed roles
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years of verifiable experience
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws. Allied Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law.
Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
*A valid driver’s license will be required for driving positions only
Perks and Benefits:
- Health insurance and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Flexible part time and full-time schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more…
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.