Security Guard Entry Level Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Suwanee, GA 30024, US
Security Officer Level
Allied Universal®, the world’s leading global security services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a caring, diverse, and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and the customers we serve.
Allied Universal is hiring for Full Time, Part Time, Weekend Only and On call Security Officers in Suwanee, Georgia.
Security Guard Entry Level
Starting Base Pay: $10.75 / hour.
Previous Security Experience not required!
Join a winning team and get your foot in the door to the security industry!
Major Opportunities for Advancement!
Now Offering DailyPay and or Weekly Pay Options!
you will provide safety to a range of industries such as Education, Retail, Commercial Real Estate, Government, Corporate Campuses, and over 400 Fortune 500 Companies.
- Provide customer service to our clients by carrying out safety and security procedures, site-specific policies and when appropriate, emergency response activities
- Respond to incidents and critical situations in a calm, problem solving manner
- Conduct regular and random patrols around the business and perimeter. Working environments and conditions may vary by client site.
- Be at least 18 years of age for unarmed roles
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years of verifiable experience
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws. Allied Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law.
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
*A valid driver’s license will be required for driving positions only
Perks and Benefits:
- Health insurance and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Flexible part time and full-time schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more…
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.