Sales Coordinator - Electronic Security Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Boston, MA 02108, US
Security Technology Services
Allied Universal® Technology Services, one of the largest security systems integrators in the United States, offers comprehensive and integrated technology solutions to help clients mitigate risk and protect people and assets. Allied Universal® Technology Services all-inclusive service approach offers intelligent and seamless technology solutions from electronic access control, video surveillance, fire/life safety, alarm monitoring, emergency communications, technological threat management and response, and other smart tech innovative solutions, including a broad array of hosted /managed services via the company’s Monitoring and Response Center (MaRC), and the Global Security Operating Center.
We are in a growth mode and continue to hire talented Installation and Service Technicians, Monitoring Agents, Coordinators, Project Managers, Engineers, Architects, Branch Leadership and Sales Professionals. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® Technology Services today!
Allied Universal Technology Services is looking to hire an Account Specialist. The Account Specialist is responsible for the achievement of branch sales goals through the preparation of estimates and quotes related to moves, adds, and changes (MAC) in for existing and new customers in partnership with the Commercial and Enterprise Sales Team. The Sales Specialist will work in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures, keeping in mind the overall core values of Allied Universal.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Managing the preparation of estimates and quotes related to MAC process
- Responsible for timely and accurate presentation of MAC quotations to the customer
- Coordinate and conduct job walks and site visits with new and existing customers
- Daily verbal and written communication with Sales Team, Operations and customers as needed
- Exceed sales objectives relative to the sales process and efficiencies set by the organization
- Assist with preparation and presentation of company offerings to the customer
- Support Sales Team in preparation of timely and accurate solutions proposals
- Maintain quality assurance by complying with all organizational standards
- Assist with other Sales projects as assigned by Leadership Team
Knowledge and Skills
- College degree in related field preferred but not required
- 3+ years relevant experience in the Electronic Security Integration Industry
- Desire to perform, grow and advance to a Sales Account Manager Position
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment with an expanding customer base
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, capable of managing multiple tasks, setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Highly motivated, organized and analytical decision-making capabilities
- Commitment to professional, ethical, and compliant business practices
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to communicate with people via email, over the phone, and in person is required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Ability to conduct site visits and job walks
Pay: $60k to 65k + auto allowance (Depending on experience)
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.