Regional Sales Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
San Francisco, CA 94116, US
Are you looking to become part of a dynamic, technology-driven company? AMAG Technology, an Allied Universal® Company, is a market leader in Physical Access Control, Identity Management and integrated security solutions. We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team, and offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more. Start your career with AMAG Technology today!
A technology leader in the electronic security industry is looking for a highly motivated Regional Sales Manager (RSM) in Northern CA. The RSM will be responsible for detailed knowledge of current AMAG Symmetry hardware and software components, as well as, general knowledge of components and systems supported through integration (such as DVRs, IP cameras, IDS systems).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Prospect and develop business within assigned territory.
- Establish relationships with key decision-makers (President, VP of Sales, Director of Sales, and Technicians) and drive the sales process from prospect through close.
- Work in tandem with Sales Engineers, other Regional Sales Managers and the Business Development Managers.
- The RSM will be expected to respond to customer requests for information in a timely manner. Such requests included, but may not be limited to: system design support, product feature and capability descriptions, price quotations, and review/response to system requirement specifications.
- The RSM will be expected to demonstrate the Symmetry hardware and software for security consultants, system integrators, end-users, and other interested parties.
- The RSM will be required to provide system sales training for system integrators and to educate on the complete AMAG Technology product portfolio.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required in order to be hired. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- College degree in business, marketing, communications, finance or related field of study
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years of security sales experience with access control and/or video systems.
- Integrator sales experience for access control and video systems.
- Consultative sales experience, solution selling.
- Channel management experience is a strong plus but not required.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Proven track record of sales with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed quota
- Track record of prospecting, qualifying, signing up and supporting customers
- Strong communication & public speaking skills
- Excellent at taking initiative; ability to work with little to no direct oversight
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ENVIRONMENT:
- Major activities include working on PC while sitting, walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
- Physical effort is limited, to include some standing, bending, light lifting, and limited stretching and reaching
- Must be able to submit to drug screening to the extent permissible by law
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
- Willingness to travel up to 50-70% and attend trade shows 2-3 times per year
Employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability
- Supplemental Health Insurance (accident, critical illness and hospital)
- Legal Plan
- Employee discounts
- Employee Assistance
- Commission payments
- 15 days of Vacation and 5 Sick days
- Pay Rate Range: $64,000 to $75,000
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.