Regional Human Resources Manager-Technology Services Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Carrollton, TX 75006, US
When you join Allied Universal® Technology Services, you are joining one of the fastest growing security systems integrators in North America. Build your career within a fast-paced, dynamic, and diverse environment that combines leading-edge technology solutions - electronic access control, video surveillance, alarm monitoring, emergency communications, robotics, drones, and other smart tech innovative solutions - with physical security solutions to safeguard our clients and our communities.
Allied Universal Technology Services, an Allied Universal® Company, is hiring a Regional Human Resources Manager. The Regional Human Resources Manager (AUTS) is responsible for providing operational support and management of HR functional activities including succession planning, workforce stabilization, compliance, compensation, benefits, team relations, team member development and employee communications.
- Collaborate with leaders to ensure Human Resources practices are met including HR compliance, team member performance, retention, and engagement
- Lead/manage strategies to ensure team member development including, planning, and directing succession planning initiatives and working with individuals and/or teams on coaching and development plans
- Assist in driving training compliance across all areas in collaboration with learning and development partners
- Execute on stabilization through partnership interviews, performance management process and leadership of turnover programs
- Provide support and guidance through the Talent Management process
- Assist leaders with team member engagement
- Partner with leaders to conduct and successfully resolve investigations
- Analyze and provide guidance of people metrics and reporting to determine opportunities for improvement and develop action-oriented plans
- Provide support and guidance on interpretation and implementation of new and or updated projects and programs
- Maintain expert knowledge of federal and state employment law to ensure compliance within operations
- Represent HR and business units on cross functional team projects, new programs and process improvement
Must possess one or more of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior, Business, or a related field with four (4) years of human resources business partner experience
- Associate degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior, Business, or a related field with six (6) years of human resources business partner experience
- High School diploma with eight (8) years of human resources business partner experience
- Prior work experience with employee relations, development, and engagement as well as policy implementation and interpretation
- Working knowledge of employment laws and civil rights legislation
- Ability to handle complex or sensitive situations with professionalism and confidentiality
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines
- Highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology
- Able to work independently and be self-directed, but also take direction from all levels of managers within the assigned region, which may result in having to re-prioritize work activities on a regular basis
- Professional, articulate, and able to use good independent judgment and discretion
- Proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions, and materials in strictest confidence
- Must have the flexibility and ability to travel periodically/regularly, depending on company needs, with some overnight travel
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player
- Prior work experience with the use of SAP human resources
- Prior specialized education or experience in human resources and/or employment law
- Knowledge of Code of Federal Regulation requirements, Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate training to include the development of training materials as well as delivery
- Certificate in HR Management through a University, Professional Human Resources (PHR) certification or higher
- Prior Human Resources experience in a service industry business
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.