Regional Director of Recruiting Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Tampa, FL, US
At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® today!
Allied Universal is currently hiring a Regional Recruiting Director to lead a team of field Recruiters throughout the Florida Region. The Team of Field Recruiters source and drive a pipeline of qualified applicants to the Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS) for Security Professional Positions. The Director will ensure all recruitment processes, practices, compliance, technology, community resources and tools are used in the field to source quality candidates into open positions in a timely manner.
Position manages 2 Regional Recruiting Managers that support 15 Regional Recruiters for the Florida Region. Seeking a Director that can operate remotely but willing to travel throughout the state to the major markets.
This is an extremely HIGH VOLUME leadership position, as this region hires 20,000 + security professionals annually.
Lead a Geographically Dispersed Team of Regional Recruiters
- Team of 2 Recruiting Managers and 20 Regional Recruiters in Florida
Coach, Educate and Influence, using Data Analytics
- iCIMS Reporting
- Work in partnership with Operations to manage clients in areas related to recruitment/retention activities
- Participate in sales presentations (when appropriate)
- Assist to manage client expectations around recruitment challenges
- Ensure client concerns are addressed, acted on and improved in a reasonable time frame
- Hold recruiter team accountable for understanding and complying with individual contract requirements
- Work with Operational leadership to provide guidance and guidelines to ensure hiring managers are participating in iCIMS and the process in a timely and appropriate manner
Direct Recruiter Activities
- Ensure approved high volume recruitment process is followed for improved time to fill/conversion efficiency
- Adequate number of qualified candidates are identified and screened
- Creative sourcing tactics are used on a weekly basis
- College, Diversity, Military and other targeted recruiting tactics are deployed
- Community Sources are set up and provide hires on a consistent basis
- Wage Subsidy programs are found and utilized as appropriate
- Weekly recruitment reports are pulled from iCIMS and used as a management tool to target critical accounts and recruitment efforts
- New recruiters and recruitment support staff are hired and trained appropriately
- Ensure recruiters comply with contracts, state licensing, OFCCP & other regulatory requirements related to recruitment
- Manage regional recruitment budget to ensure appropriate advertising methods are used for best ROI
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Minimum Two years in a management role within a large service related private sector organization, directly leading a team
- Four years of experience recruiting in a high volume, full-life cycle recruiting environment
- Military leadership experience is a plus
- Highly engaged leader with experience leading a large team
- Data Analytics, including strong excel and reporting skills
Other requirements or competencies:
- Proven experience driving goals, executing projects and problem solving
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Thorough understanding of state hiring laws, affirmative action processes and OFCCP/FSLA compliance
- Experience working with advanced recruitment technology and talent management systems (Internet search engines, social media sites, ATS, etc).
- Strong computer/Internet experience and ability to learn and adopt new technology
- Ability to develop talent pipelines and creative candidate sourcing plans
- Possess high personal integrity and have the ability to instill the same in others
- Positive and upbeat in a team environment – a motivator
- Ability to supervise and motivate others long distance (other cities in the region).
- Organized, efficient time use / management
- Creative and self-motivated – continually seek ways to improve self and company.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time throughout the Region
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.