Regional Coordinator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Tampa, FL, US
Security Technology Services
When you join Allied Universal® Technology Services, you are joining one of the fastest growing security systems integrators in North America. Build your career within a fast-paced, dynamic, and diverse environment that combines leading-edge technology solutions - electronic access control, video surveillance, alarm monitoring, emergency communications, robotics, drones, and other smart tech innovative solutions - with physical security solutions to safeguard our clients and our communities.
Allied Universal® Technology Services is looking to hire a Regional Coordinator. The Regional Coordinator is responsible for all clerical aspects of the region. The Coordinator will contribute to the successful operations of the region by providing sales, accounting, service, fleet, safety, on-boarding, licensing and project support to the Regional Vice President and Corporate Shared Services. Demonstrate strong ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. The Regional Coordinator will work in accordance with the organization’s office policies and procedures, keeping in mind the overall core values of Allied Universal Technology Services.
- Support Sales related activities such as submittals, bids and proposal creations
- Manage the Site Leads in the local region
- Support the Corporate Safety Team with the Regional Safety Program
- Support the Corporate Licensing Team to ensure branches locations and employees are in compliance with state and local licensing requirements.
- Complete other tasks and special projects, as assigned by Branch/Regional leadership
- Other duties as needed or assigned
- High School Diploma required; Associates Degree preferred
- At least 6 years of related experience in an office environment
- Ability to work independently, and perform tasks of moderate to high complexity, which requires knowledge of technical and business environments.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint).
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player with strong work ethic
- Excellent follow-up and leadership skills
- Strong analytical decision-making capabilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate and influence others
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines
- Experience in the security industry is preferred
- Ability to attend offsite customer meetings
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.