Reconciliation Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Jupiter, FL 33458, US
Deposita(TM), an Allied Universal® Company has perfected the art of cash management using world-class innovation, technology, and tailored solutions. We serve customers in retail, wholesale and banking sectors through in-depth consultations. Join our team today!
The function of the Reconciliation Analyst is to provide primarily reconciliation and analysis for our customers in the retail cash management solution. This position will oversee the cash deposits to/from customers to armored transport and banks, reconciliating any resulting differences. The Reconciliation Analyst will also be responsible for ordering cash for customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Investigate and provide resolution to cash deposit differences between customers, banks, and armored transport providers; represent Allied Universal Retail Cash Solutions in disputes with banks and third-party armored carriers to resolve balancing of financial results
- Provide in-depth reconciliation analysis with banks/transport providers/customers; provide first level analysis of supporting documents/ data; escalate appropriately to senior management
- Formulate, affect, interpret, or implement management policies or operating practices; create standard operating practices for the management of cash inventory for our retail customers to include Cash ordering levels, reconciliation of balances and reconcile process/practices with the banks
- Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
- Must possess business, financial or accounting experience (1 year) or educational background (some courses) in these subjects
- Work history must include demonstration of the ability to communicating effectively with various employee levels, from entry-level to senior management or educational background in presentations or white papers
- MUST BE WILLING TO WORK ON SITE IN OFFICE IN JUPITER, FL
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.