Project Coordinator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, US
Security Technology Services
When you join Allied Universal® Technology Services, you are joining one of the fastest growing security systems integrators in North America. Build your career within a fast-paced, dynamic, and diverse environment that combines leading-edge technology solutions - electronic access control, video surveillance, alarm monitoring, emergency communications, robotics, drones, and other smart tech innovative solutions - with physical security solutions to safeguard our clients and our communities.
Allied Universal is looking to hire a Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative, project coordination, and implementation duties in support of branch Project Managers and Operations/Installation Manager. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong interpersonal, collaborative and organizational skills. The Project Coordinator will focus on improving and facilitating work-flow processes in accordance with the company policies and procedures, keeping in mind the overall core values of Allied Universal Technology Services.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform follow up calls with clients, vendors, contractors and regulatory agencies to acquire status information, prompt production of deliverables and obtain approval process status.
- Assist with project related regulatory permitting
- Create purchase order requests and subcontractor work orders
- Audit sales orders and create cost modifications
- Maintain budget tracking information and review reports for accuracy
- Schedule project related and client meetings, including preparing agendas, taking minutes, tracking action items, and proactively following up on action items (pre-construction meetings and post project walk-throughs)
- Work with project managers to track execution of work plans, tracking deliverable dates and sending reminders to team members and subcontractors as appropriate
- Process shipping and receiving
- Filing and project-related data entry into ERP platform
- Complete Work Order and Subcontractor Forms as needed to support ERP processes
- Assist with proposal process by coordinating with multiple departments to schedule meetings and by organizing proposal documents; create project templates as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment; capable of managing multiple projects, shifting competing priorities, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with all employees, vendors, and executive level clients
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Ability to track multiple tasks and projects at one time and prioritize based on constantly evolving needs within the business
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience in project coordination or project management type role is preferred
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.