Program Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Boston, MA 02108, US
Are you looking to become part of a dynamic, technology-driven company? AMAG Technology, an Allied Universal® Company, is a market leader in Physical Access Control, Identity Management and integrated security solutions. We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team, and offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more. Start your career with AMAG Technology today!
AMAG Technology Client Services program managers are responsible for the day to day support of our platinum level SSA holders. Job functions include account management, relationship building, project management and knowledge of the customer’s unique Symmetry applications. Ability to navigate internally and work across multiple lines of business to ensure the correct resources are made available to support the customer. Detail oriented, passionate, self-starter who stays organized and aggressively advocates on behalf of our customers day in and day out.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Hosting routine meetings with external customers
- Creating agendas
- Distributing meeting minutes
- Customer dashboard creation and management
- Daily communication with external customers
- Creating and collecting customer specific system documentation
- Triage of customer issues with ability to translate those into problem statements and steps to reproduce
- Understanding customer’s business and workflow processes and as they relate to our applications
- Customer relationship building
- Internal relationship building
- Project plan creation and management
- Ensures the customer’s strategic goals are understood and help them to meet those goals
- Evaluates customer needs and determine ways to improve their efficiency and operational effectiveness (through utilization of companies’ applications and solutions)
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills and the ability to execute with a sense of urgency required.
- Continuously work to improve the quality of AMAG Technology service delivery.
- Coordinate and schedule resources to work on critical items and projects principal accountabilities.
- Work together with Architects, Technical Consultants, Engineers, etc. to develop solutions for clients.
- Collaborate with other units, including sales, support, and engineering, and product management.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required in order to be hired. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree or work experience equivalent
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree or work experience equivalent
- Must possess an Exceptional Customer Service attitude.
- Ability to manage and communicate with large external customers.
- Strong documentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with customer networks and windows operating system
- Minimum three year’s experience in the IT and/or security technology field and interacting with customers
- The ability to work with a variety of people and personalities.
- Strong background in enterprise applications, software, and services.
- Knowledge of Internet protocols and how they work (HTTP, SMTP, etc.).
- Understanding of networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, etc.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ENVIRONMENT:
- Major activities include working on PC while sitting, walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
- Physical effort is limited, to include some standing, bending, light lifting, and limited stretching and reaching
- Must be able to submit to drug screening to the extent permissible by law
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.