Network Control Center Operator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Middletown, CT 06457, US
Service Installation and Technicians
Adesta, an Allied Universal® company, specializes in the design and implementation of modern communications networks and infrastructure for public and private customers. Working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and diverse environment, join a team that creates meaningful and measurable solutions based on customers’ project goals and budgets. Adesta not only offers engineering, technical, and management expertise of an established systems integrator, we also back our expertise with dependable maintenance support and training.
Adesta, an Allied Universal® Company, is hiring a Network Control Center Operator. The Network Control Center Operator I performs ongoing monitoring of the customer’s wide variety of networks and services; coordinates with technicians and customers to provide timely trouble resolution; and provides level-one help desk support and services in a fast paced call center environment.
Position is Part-Time
Shift: Nights and Weekends, 8-12hr shifts, Can be flexible on days
20-24 of part time work
Must Have Valid Drivers License
Excellent Training Program
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Monitoring of customer’s wide variety of networks
- Coordinate with technicians, customer & vendors to resolve issues in timely manner to maximize system up time.
- Accurately process system(s) alarms and provide incident tracking, documentation and notification in accordance with published processes
- Maintain Daily Activity Log including tracking and notification of persons visiting remote site locations
- Perform subscriber radio control functions as needed
- Provide level-one help desk functions (call-taking, ticket creation & notification to technicians and customer in accordance with published processes)
- Initiate disaster recovery phone reroutes as needed.
- 2-year college degree preferred. High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Must possess valid Drivers License
- Basic understanding of computer operating systems, hardware, software, telecommunications and voice radio systems is helpful.
- Strong data entry skills and proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel & Access.
- An acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to execute multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Ability to be flexible and handle change in a dynamic operations center environment
- Communicates effectively in both oral and written English technical language, both in interpreting requirements and providing reports. Should possess good customer service abilities along with refined grammar skills. The position may require a lot of interaction and outside calls with field personnel, customers and vendors which must be handled in a professional manner.
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.