MaRC Training Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Richardson, TX 75013, US
When you join Allied Universal® Technology Services, you are joining one of the fastest growing security systems integrators in North America. Build your career within a fast-paced, dynamic, and diverse environment that combines leading-edge technology solutions - electronic access control, video surveillance, alarm monitoring, emergency communications, robotics, drones, and other smart tech innovative solutions - with physical security solutions to safeguard our clients and our communities.
Allied Universal® is hiring a MaRC Training Manager. The Monitoring and Response Center (MaRC) Training Manager is responsible for the design, development, implementation, coordination, and facilitation of strategic training programs consistent with corporate policies, security industry and Allied Universal standards and procedures to educate employees for business processes, technical skills, and systems training.
- Identify training and development needs within the organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes, and regular consultation with management staff
- Interact with upper management to determine the specific requirements in each job description
- Collaborate with supervision and management to design and modify monitoring and manage service strategies to ensure that employees are performing job duties according to accepted standards and as expected from their training
- Develop metrics and reporting methods to assess and record employee participation in training sessions, as well as during the performance of their duties
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs
- Amend and revise training material as necessary in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Partner with individual departments to outline deliverables, expectations, and risks to include specific training needs for staff
- Ensure that all training materials and programs are compliant with laws and regulations governing the industry
- Perform periodic review of the performance of each employee by monitoring their activity, reviewing work product, or through post telephone call recording assessment
- Notify supervisors and managers of the results of such monitoring and/or review and implement a program of remedial training to address any identified points of improvement
- Provide monthly reports of the observations and remedial exercises
- Perform a structured and consistent orientation and on-board training activity for all new employees, ensuring a standard for the minimum level of knowledge and tested understanding on the part of each new employee
- Complete any requirements and maintain certifications in order to comply with any regulatory agency or applicable company standards
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a trainer or in a training-oriented vocation, such as education, quality and remedial assessment, or course development for a private, public, or governmental organization
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Broad knowledge of training techniques, methods, theories, materials, and programs
- Ability to engage trainees in discussions during educational sessions
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines
- Highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology including Outlook and other various internet applications.
- Professional, articulate, and able to use good independent judgment and discretion
- Prior experience as a training manager inside of an alarm monitoring center
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.