GSOC Analyst - Part Time - Second Shift Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Eagan, MN 55122, US
Security Officer Level
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
$21.00 / Hour
Work today, get paid today! We proudly partner with DailyPay
Allied Universal® is hiring a GSOC Analyst. The Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) Analyst supports the Global Security Management and other business function leaders for a high-profile customer. This role executes the various core functions of the GSOC to include, but not limited to incident recognition/escalation, intelligence analysis, emergency response, product security, and physical security. Analysts act as partners who work closely with teams across the security organization and the wider business to understand information requirements, deliver timely analysis, and present key insights to internal stakeholders.
- Serve as communications hub for the Global Security department
- Monitor global events and assess/communicate impact to a high-profile customer
- Complete risk and intelligence driven reports to Global Security and other stakeholders
- Receive calls for help/assistance from employees worldwide and respond appropriately
- Provide support and participate in crisis mitigation and after-action reporting
- Assist in sending company mass notifications
- Monitor and communicate risks associated with supply chain assets
- Monitor health of all Global Security platforms and applications
- Monitor access control and CCTV systems for alarms and see to appropriate response
- Collaborate with Security Guard Force and other business partners to meet operational goals
- Assist Global Security Management with other tasks as assigned
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
Must possess one or more of the following:
- Minimum of one year verifiable and successful security experience
- Service in the active-duty military, military reserves, or National Guard
- Service in auxiliary police or police cadets
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in a related field (e.g., Emergency Management, Communications, Information Technology, Political Sciences)
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Ability to communicate at an executive level, both written and orally, through superior communication skills
- Ability to make decisions, multi-task, and operate within high stress situations, often under time constraints
- Possess working knowledge of current global events and global geography/cultures
- Ability to analyze and think critically, sometimes under ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to follow written policy/procedures
- Solid computer knowledge and skills, experience working with complex platforms
- Equally comfortable working independently or collaboratively
- Self-motivated, highly responsive, and proactive, able to own tasks from start to finish
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Emergency Management, Business, Economics, Communications, Information Technology, Political Sciences, Engineering, Geography, or related field
- Intelligence, corporate, military, and/or security experience
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.