Fiber Optic Locator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Milwaukee, WI 53202, US
Security Technology Services
Adesta, an Allied Universal® company, specializes in the design and implementation of modern communications networks and infrastructure for public and private customers. Working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and diverse environment, join a team that creates meaningful and measurable solutions based on customers’ project goals and budgets. Adesta not only offers engineering, technical, and management expertise of an established systems integrator, we also back our expertise with dependable maintenance support and training.
Responsible for successful implementation of the contract department’s goals, identifying improvements to contract department processes, supervising AUTS contract administrators and overseeing that activities are conducted according to the policies and procedures of the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Uses electronic locating devices, as-built drawings, maps and/or atlases to accurately mark the location of underground facilities.
- Demonstrates familiarity with telecommunications, sewer, water, streetlight, and traffic signal facilities.
- Prepares and submits backup documentation for each locate. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, daily reports, locate tracking forms, and photos.
- Identifies and records discrepancies on as-built drawings, maps, and/or atlases.
- Is responsible for observing active construction work and protecting existing facilities.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Technical training or experience is a plus
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.