Enterprise Account Manager - Electronic Security Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
San Francisco, CA, US
Sales and Marketing
Allied Universal® Technology Services, one of the largest security systems integrators in the United States, offers comprehensive and integrated technology solutions to help clients mitigate risk and protect people and assets. Allied Universal® Technology Services all-inclusive service approach offers intelligent and seamless technology solutions from electronic access control, video surveillance, fire/life safety, alarm monitoring, emergency communications, technological threat management and response, and other smart tech innovative solutions, including a broad array of hosted /managed services via the company’s Monitoring and Response Center (MaRC), and the Global Security Operating Center.
We are in a growth mode and continue to hire talented Installation and Service Technicians, Monitoring Agents, Coordinators, Project Managers, Engineers, Architects, Branch Leadership and Sales Professionals. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® Technology Services today!
Allied Universal is looking to hire an Enterprise Account Manager. The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) will be responsible for maintaining and managing Allied Universal Technology Services' (AUTS) presence in certain accounts as well as driving sales activities in an assigned market area / accounts. The EAM will be primarily responsible for managing an existing book of business ($2.5M+) and serving as the primary account interface for this elite customer portfolio. The EAM is expected to mine existing accounts for new business as well as well as establish new customer relationships. The EAM will work in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures, keeping in mind the overall core values of Allied Universal Technology Services.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Exceed sales goals as established by the organization
- Manage existing enterprise level customers
- Identify & develop new enterprise level customer prospects
- Utilize consultative sales techniques in customer development situations
- Preparation and presentation of company offerings to end-user customers
- Communicate with Project Managers on a consistent basis as required to ensure timely and consistent delivery of work to dedicated customer base
- Aggressively grow service and maintenance agreements as part of solution selling process
- Determine hosted, managed and monitored sales opportunities within new and existing customers alike
- Preparation of timely and accurate solution proposals
- Maintain quality assurance by following organization standards
- Assist with other sales projects as needed
Knowledge and Skills
- High School Diploma required; Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- 8+ years of overall professional experience required with prior experience in enterprise level sales desired
- 5+ years relevant experience in the electronic security industry required
- Proficiency in using and learning software packages associated with sales quoting
- The ability to work in a dynamic team environment with an expanding customer base
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, manage deadlines and have excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Highly-motivated and customer service oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Organized and analytical decision making capabilities
- Commitment to professional, ethical, and compliant business practices
- Must be professional and polished in appearance and speech
- Ability to conduct site walks and attend onsite customer meetings
Pay: $70k to $73k + auto allowance + gas card + commission + bonus (Depending on experience)
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.