Credit Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Hawthorne, CA 90250, US
Are you looking to become part of a dynamic, technology-driven company? AMAG Technology, an Allied Universal® Company, is a market leader in Physical Access Control, Identity Management and integrated security solutions. We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team, and offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more. Start your career with AMAG Technology today!
To minimise the level of overdue debt through effective recording, monitoring and co-ordinating responses to customer queries that are causing non or late payment. To assist in eradicating root causes of late or non-payment by keeping debtor card information updated and help in the implementation of suggested solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Setting up new accounts and updating static detail on existing accounts.
- Ability to accurately record and co-ordinate timely answers to customer queries that are causing non-payment.
- Credit checking of both new customers and keeping to a schedule of re-checking existing customers regarding contract amendments and resulting credits.
- Communication link between Credit control, invoicing department and sales/service departments.
- Controlling and responding to Purchase order number related queries.
- Logging and monitoring outcome of incoming post queries.
- Processing and recording credit card payments.
- To provide phone cover for credit control.
- Reconciling debtors accounts.
- Assisting with Month end reporting.
- Ad-Hoc projects and duties as required.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required in order to be hired. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- College degree in business, marketing, communications, finance or related field of study
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
- Previous experience in customer service based role or finance administrator role working within a finance department.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Collections experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Confident telephone technique/manner
- Good Keyboard Skills
- Good administration
- Minimum of intermediate level at Microsoft Excel / Word and Outlook
- Great Plains Experience
- Microsoft Access Experience
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Accurate and methodical
- Responsible team player
- Self motivation
- Adheres to agreed procedures, but able to work under own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ENVIRONMENT:
- Major activities include working on PC while sitting, walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
- Office environment with little to no exposure to extreme heat or cold
- Physical effort is limited, to include some standing, bending, light lifting, and limited stretching and reaching
- Must be able to submit to drug screening to the extent permissible by law
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.