Corporate Human Resources Administrator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Santa Ana, CA 92705, US
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal® is hiring for a full time HR Administrator in our Corporate West HQ in Santa Ana, CA. The Administrator will operate in a fast paced, team oriented environment where he/she will work on company-wide projects and initiatives. This is a great entry-level human resources position working in a large corporate company, with lots of opportunities for growth. Hourly pay rate: $20 - $22
- Assist Corporate Human Resource department with the Administrative employee offer letter and on-boarding process, and input new hire information into Winteam
- Create and maintain accurate and updated personnel files for all corporate and field Administrative employees, including timely and accurate filing of new hire paperwork, benefit forms, change of status forms, and all related employment forms; conduct regular file system audits to ensure legal compliance. Includes management of confidential files
- Assist with the administration of the company-wide unemployment claims processing procedures. Report any compliance issues to Corporate HR Director and work with branches to ensure 100% compliance with established program
- Provide assistance with special benefit projects as assigned
- Provide break relief for Corporate Receptionist and perform related duties as needed during breaks (i.e., answering phones, assisting visitors and vendors, project work, etc.)
- Day to day administration of employment verifications and other compliance forms not processed by our VOE vendor, following company protocols (administrative and Security Professional, excluding Executive)
- Employee relations/litigation file management – assist in the organization and maintenance of corporate HR filing according to established procedures
- Manage Iron Mountain archiving procedures for retention and recall of materials and files
- Assist with special projects as assigned by Corporate HR staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resource or related field preferred; Minimum High School diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Working knowledge of progressive human resource experience in a fast paced, service-oriented environment required
- Working knowledge of commonly used human resources concepts, labor laws, and practices required
- Must be a proactive problem solver and team player who is detail oriented and flexible; a self-starter requiring minimal supervision with the ability to support requests from multiple directions
- Ability to handle and maintain sensitive and confidential matters in a highly professional manner is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office products (Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Outlook), and Internet and website navigation required
- Advanced Excel skills required including knowledge of pivot tables
- Energetic, driven personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player
- Willingness to take direction and critical feedback, and adapt to improve skills and effectiveness with a positive attitude
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.