Client Portfolio Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Dallas, TX, US
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal is currently seeking a Client Manager to lead a business segment in a designated region. The primary role of the Client Manager is to enhance client experiences, build long term meaningful client relationships and engage with employees that deliver our services in the field. The individual will meet or exceed operational goals by providing high-quality, professional, competent and committed service and an outstanding client and employee experience. To support and ensure success in this role, we provide a comprehensive, week-long management onboarding course designed to provide best practices, tools and guidance.
- Set the direction, tone, and client-specific plan for achieving agreed-upon service levels and meeting actionable expectations for delivering measurable results
- Focus on hiring, development, and retention of appropriate security officers and Operations Managers and Field Supervisors overseeing remote managed business
- Communicate high service level expectations consistently to the team to ensure client and employee satisfaction and retention
- Engage regularly with clients to share his/her expertise to enhance the value of Allied Universal's offering
- Assist in coordinating the day-to-day team effort of Operations Managers and other assigned personnel to ensure that services are delivered in a quality and cost effective manner.
- Manage the delivery of services through subordinate team and fill in for them and the District Manager in their absence or as requested or required.
- Work with assigned personnel to ensure that all contractually scheduled hours are met with a minimum of unbilled overtime
- Work with assigned personnel to ensure that all contractually scheduled hours are met with a minimum of unbilled overtime.
- Coach, counsel, and develop assigned personnel to assist with their opportunity for advancement/promotability
- Capably utilize WinTeam for scheduling and billing, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Invoice Aging by Tiers, Training Summary and Training Detail reports) that require interpretation and action for effective business management
- Enforce Allied policies as outlined by the handbooks and executive memos.
- Work with all levels in the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement
- Act as liaison between Allied Universal and the customer to foster customer intimacy, including travel to/from face to face meetings
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and data
- Keep records and prepare accurate and timely reports both manually and through automated methods
- Maintain regular attendance to ensure avoidance of unpredictable, frequent and/or ongoing late arrivals and chronic tardiness
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
- Actively participate in community and business related organizations
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration or a related field plus at least 3 years of experience in a service industry. Contract, proprietary security services or military/law enforcement experience is desired. In addition, we require the following skills:
- Previous Customer Service, Account Management, Sales, Facilities Management, Military or Law enforcement experience preferred
- Proven strong service orientation, excellent interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to develop and grow client relationships
- Ability to make decisions and conduct courageous conversations
- Manage multiple tasks with ability to manage multiple priorities, complex situations, a diverse team of employees and client requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate in a timely manner any changes or recommendations that could have impact on our service image or brand
- In-depth understanding of financial performance
- Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while having an entrepreneurial attitude.
Key Competencies: Interpersonal Skills, Deliver Results, Client Focus, Time Management, Financial Management, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Timely Decision Making, and Accountability
Salary $87,000 yr
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.