Carrier Management Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Jupiter, FL 33458, US
Deposita(TM), an Allied Universal® Company has perfected the art of cash management using world-class innovation, technology, and tailored solutions. We serve customers in retail, wholesale and banking sectors through in-depth consultations. Join our team today!
Deposita(TM), an Allied Universal® Company, is hiring a Carrier Management Analyst. The function of the Carrier Management Analyst role is to monitor vendor reports, key performance indicators and dashboards, assist and support with invoice reconciliation, service level agreements and resource baseline metrics review in cadence with the established performance measurement model. The Carrier Management Analyst will develop and prepare documents, artifacts, reports and presentations for customers and leadership and vendors as well as serve as customer liaison with contracted carriers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyze vendor data and complete required reports for the estate
- Support in the development of vendor analytics and opportunities necessary to drive the business; research, analyze and support challenged vendors
- Collaborate with internal and external partners of various levels to address strategic opportunities pertaining to Vendor performance and product flow
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required in order to be hired. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and interpreting data and finding solutions to difficult and/or complex business problems
- Demonstrated successful experience making decisions on variety of tasks requiring discretion, judgment, and initiative
- Experience prioritizing and completing projects
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.