Armed Residential Security Team Agent Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
San Francisco, CA 94103, US
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services , North America’s leading specialized protection company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve.
The Armed RST Agent is responsible for the life and safety of the principal(s) and physical security of the property. This position requires the ability to work 12-hour shifts on days, nights, weekends and holidays as well as overtime as needed.
- Monitor and interact with principal(s), clients, staff and others.
- Implement security access control, escort procedures and maintain entry logs.
- Monitor early-warning detection systems, security alarms and cameras to identify and resolve security risks.
- Successful completion of annual and/or sustainment training program requirements.
- Respond to emergent and non-emergent incidents to include verbal de-escalation, use of non-lethal force, deadly force and rendering appropriate medical attention. Coordinate contingency plans and emergency medical response for security incidents with local authorities.
- Safeguard and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information of the company and the client and principal(s).
- Ability to multi-task and work in an organized, efficient and effective manner.
- Ability to work irregular or extended hours with an ever-changing schedule. Typical schedules include overtime, nights, holidays and weekends on a regular basis.
- Ability to travel to the principal(s) vacations home when needed. At times, travel could be heavy.
- Minimum of 4 years of combined experience in relevant private security, law enforcement or military service required.
- Must have proficiency with the firearm used in support of the assigned detail.
- Experience securely transporting clients in all types of ground vehicle operations is preferred.
- California CCW is required
- California Exposed Firearm Permit and Guard Card is required
- CPR certification
- Clean driving record
Compensation & Benefits:
$47 per hour: Based on experience, training and other related qualifications
Allied Universal offers industry leading benefits, which are available to all full-time employees:
- Free employee life insurance
- Industry leading training and development
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Career advancement & relocation opportunities
- Great company culture and work/life balance
Who We Are
Men and women who have served in the military are an integral part of Allied Universal and we salute our veterans and extend gratitude for your service.
Military service members are often on the front lines, sacrificing everything to protect our freedom. And at Allied Universal, these unsung heroes help do their part to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in every corner of our communities.
When they join our ranks, they bring with them leadership attributes, significant life experiences and military core values that are a perfect fit to be successful among a large security force, helping to make a difference in our communities.